These weeks have been full of news for Unilab, news that involved our SHARK software and that we are happy to summarize in this short update post: soon we will list the main features and news of Shark in our column ROAD to CHILLVENTA 2018! As usual, we invite you to visit us at the trade fair CHILLVENTA, in Nuremberg from 16 to 18 October 2018: you will find us in Hall 7, Stand 121. Don’t miss it!
- We have introduced TURBOCOR compressors in Shark: contact us for more information indicating the models of compressors you wish to introduce.
- We have introduced Microchannel condensers in Shark: Thermokey Microchannel condensers with 25 and 32 geometries are already available and can be enabled for R410, R134a, R407c refrigerants and for a speed range of 1 to 4 m/s. (For other refrigerants, other models and/or models from other suppliers, the model must be charged on request. An Excel file will be sent to you, where you will have to report the geometry, the calculation conditions and the refrigerant, and we will proceed with the loading). The user can enter the height and length of the condenser.
- Shark is recently available in Russian on request.
We also remember all the current additional modules that can be enabled on demand:
- Energy package: SEER, SCOP, SEPR
- Enabling of flooded evaporators: insertion of models and calibration, based on a list of models (agreed with the customer)
- Enabling Inverter Screw Compressors (Variable Speed)
- Enabling Scroll Inverter Compressors (Variable Speed)
Finally, ROOFTOP, a tool separate from Shark: we remind you ROOFTOP is available at a special price for SHARK customers or if purchased in combination with Shark: the result of our experience in the design and selection of AHUs, and in the simulation of chillers, heat pumps and any project that contains a refrigerant cycle, experience confirmed by the great success of Smart-Air and Shark! This tool, starting from a template model, allows to manage mixtures with 2 air flows, air flows completely different from each other, dampers and recuperators! Here a look: http://www.unilab.eu/articles/news-events/unilab-rooftop/
For more information, our sales and technical team is available: contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!