Unilab was born with Coils, and its 30 years of experience in the calculation of fin packed heat exchangers makes it a reliable and precise software. The software has always been flexible, and adaptable to the needs of small, medium and large companies, helping our numerous customers grow day by day. What are the secrets of this success? Let’s see Coils’ strengths:
- Accuracy: Coils’ results are the most reliable and accurate, as confirmed by over 300 satisfied customers in more than 60 countries, currently 63, to be precise!
- Versions: Light, Standard, Professional, Enterprise: a modular structure, adapted to the needs of any company! And if you need many licenses, the Company License is the best for you!
- Geometries: Coils allows you to insert new geometries, with an easy to use wizard, and to import them directly in the project you are developing!
- New refrigerants: Have you ever heard of R32, R449A, R1234yf and R1234ze? Of course, you do. Coils has included them in its refrigerants archive. And there are many more! Coils is based on the NIST Refprop library, and contains an extensive list of fluids, freons and gases in its archive, and the user can add many others!
- Warnings: The software, through warnings, suggests quick changes that can make your project perform better, and guides you step-by-step in changing key inputs for the efficient performance of the designed Coils H.e.!
- The calculation modes: Heating, Cooling, Condensation, Direct Expansion, Steam, Pump Evaporator, Partial Condensation. Do you need more? With Coils, you can calculate smooth tubes Coils, Coils with fluids outside of the tubes, N-M recuperators and Coils in series.
- Languages: what happens when an important customer on the other side of the world needs your Coils specifications in a short time? You can’t translate all the printouts and the results on your own, can you? Coils does it for you: you can work on the project in your native language, and at the end, change the language of your printouts with one click. Russian, Chinese, Japanese: yes, Coils can speak many languages!
- Refrigeration cycle: Coils allows you to calculate an air air refrigeration cycle in a simple way! Just enter the projects of the evaporator and of the condenser, insert the compressor by choosing from a wide archive, and you’re good to go!
- Multi-project analysis: Coils allows you to analyze and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Calculation of manifolds: manual or automatic calculation, also considering different materials.
- Certifications: Need support to get AHRI or EUROVENT certification on your Coils? We can help you!
- Easy, Coils’ little brother: Easy allows you to save time: the design of the circuits, or feeds, of a Coils H.e. is a long activity. Easy makes it immediate, both in manual and automatic mode. Plus, you can see your Coils H.e. in 3D, and export the drawing into the most popular CAD formats!
…. and many more. Discover the advantages and features of UNILAB COILS by contacting our sales team, and join the Unilab world!