SHARK is a technical software developed by UNILAB and is indispensable to the thermal designer in the development of liquid coolers, heat pumps, conditioners.
With SHARK, the design of a chiller or a heat pump is intuitive and easy. In one working platform, it is possible to design a new unit for:
- evaporators and condensers (air, plate or shell and tube)
- fans (axials and centrifugals)
- thermostatic valves.
SHARK identifies a converging point of the system giving essential information on the best solution.
In SHARK all the libraries of the exchangers, the compressors and fans are updatable: specific guides help the user with data insertion and calibration during the calculation phase.
Characteristics of Shark
Unilab Shark includes:
- Air or water cooled liquid chillers, with heat recovery and free cooling (single circuit, two circuits, three circuits, etc., no limit on the total number of refrigerant circuits), conditioners, close control, multifunctional units, evaporating and condensing units, remote condensers, special projects
- A series: possibility to aggregate infinite units in a series, manually or with a procedure that automatically scans folders; possibility to remove units from the series
- Archive of coils, geometries, plate heat exchangers, shell & tube heat exchangers, compressors (scroll, screw, alternative, etc.), fans, etc.
Trusted by more than 350 customers in over 65 countries.
- HVAC Companies