We are almost there! Chillventa begins tomorrow! In this last episode before the Chillventa fair we analyze Smart-Air, Unilab’s software for the selection and quotation of Air Treatment Units!
Before presenting it, two last minute news, recently introduced in Smart-Air and that you can see in Chillventa tomorrow:
- we have added the management of flexible connections in the archive!
- we have added the currency management in the unit measure section!
UNILAB SMART-AIR is a software aimed at generating offers of Air Handling Units. The software has a modular structure:
- SELECTION Module, available in 2 editions, STANDARD and PROFESSIONAL: the software selects the correct size according to the air flow and face velocity, selects the components (coils, filters, fans, etc.), provides the gross price, dimensions and weight, and produces a commercial offer in a few minutes;
- OUT OF RANGE Module: allows the creation of the units’ offers which are out of the standard range and catalogue, inserting the coils and unit’s dimensions which are defined at that moment.
Both solutions allows 3 simultaneous users, and include an ARCHIVE MANAGEMENT, enabling the user to manage, add, delete and modify all main data from the database, with a user-friendly interface.
The software allows the following calculation modalities: Selection & Verify. In Selection mode, after inserting a minimum amount of input, allows to select the components according to your client requests. In Verify mode, possibility to verify the coils and the whole unit (only thermodynamically).
Optional modules are available on demand:
- SMART-AIR VIEW3: produces a schematic drawing in 3D for the Production Department, provides the documentation (DWG, DXF, STL, STEP formats, etc, cut list of tamponages, profiles and panels) necessary to build the units. The software provides technical drawings of profiles, omega, panels, tamponages (also called blankings) and the basement according to the real conditions. The program considers drawings related to the elements of the sections such as sketch.
- ERP 2016-2018: available on demand, with additional cost.
- EUROVENT CERTIFICATION: consisting in specific technical support, available only for clients which have UNILAB SMART-AIR SELECTION Module, PROFESSIONAL edition.
- Bundle of COMMERCIAL LICENSES: for the Sales Department, which includes the SELECTION Module (STANDARD or PROFESSIONAL). Available packages of 25, 50, 75 and 100 that do not include VIEW3 & OUT OF RANGE Modules and the ARCHIVE MANAGEMENT.
UNILAB SMART-AIR, satisfies the requirements of both Sales and Production Departments, and is a smart solution for HVAC companies manufacturing or selling Air Handling Units. The software drastically reduces the time from acquiring the order to its manufacturing. Its user-friendly interface allows a quick selection of standard units, previously uploaded in the database.
Once the offer has been created, the software provides several outputs that help the Technical Department design the unit, which will then be sent to the Production Department, and then to the numerical control machines (CNC). The soft-ware helps the technical department perform about the 80% of its work! Only the remaining 20%, which is the revision of the drawings generated by the program, is in charge of the designers.
Already available in the program, upon request, are the following DLLs: Nicotra, Comefri, Yilida, Soler & Palau, Kruger (centrifugal fan), Nicotra, Yilida, Ziehl Abegg, Ebm-Papst (plug fan), Hoval, Klingerburg, Heatex and Recuperator (cross plate heat), Hoval, Dry/Bryair, Enventus and Recuperator (rotative heat recovery)
It is possible to add DLLs on request with additional cost, after the test’s compatibility between UNILAB SMART-AIR and DLL.
The program is available in Italian, English, Spanish, French, Russian & Chinese!
Come take a look at Smart-Air! UNILAB @ CHILLVENTA, 16-18 October 2018, Nuremberg, Germany, HALL 7 STAND 121.